[TowerTalk] Antenna lead-in, lead-out pass throughs

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Antenna lead-in, lead-out pass throughs
From: John Hensley <w5jv@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 13:42:09 +0000
Before I reinvent another wheel :-) , can anyone send me a picture or two of
how you did your outside to inside antenna panel?  My ideais to put an external
service box on the outside of the workshop withtwo or three 2" nipples passing
through to an inside box.  The outsidebox could hold a couple of small
auto-wire tuners & baluns and theinside box could accommodate a small patch
panel, extra ground connection,etc.
If you don't have any pictures, perhaps a short description of what youfound
worked best for you.  I do not want to do window or eave passthroughs.
TIA< John, W5JV