[TowerTalk] Setting Steppir Length

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Setting Steppir Length
From: rfman45 <rfman45@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 18:18:02 -0500
  I am having difficulty with my Steppir holding the length that I want; it
often wants to return to the factory defaults. I go through the menu, get to
the element and then adjust it for the length/value I want/. It asks "Save?", I
hit "Yes" but as soon as I do I can see the asterisk blinking, indicating that
the motor is moving-which it is and the thing reverts to the factory preset.

 If anyone can assist me off-list I'd appreciate it.

                              Mike W2LO