Re: [TowerTalk] LINE FOR tree strung dipoles

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] LINE FOR tree strung dipoles
From: WDØM <wd0m@wd0m.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 13:25:56 -0600
I use 1/4 inch dacron rope attached to bungee cords, with a "safety"
rope around the bungee cord to make it fail-safe.  Works fine here in
the Colorado Rockies at 7500 feet, with TONS of sunshine and UV year
round.  I replace them about every two years.  I use both the heavy
rubber bungees and the cotton covered ones.

73,

Joe WDØM