Re: [TowerTalk] Stacking SteppIR and 6M7JHV

To: towertalk@contesting.com, rask1553@bellsouth.net
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Stacking SteppIR and 6M7JHV
From: Lou Laderman <lladerman@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 19:04:09 -0400 (EDT)
Mike, I have appx. 7 foot mast with a SteppIR 3 element am M2 2M12 and an M2
6M7JHV stacked (the 6M antenna is on top). My stack can be seen on my QRZ.com
listing. You should have no issues with interaction given the space you have
available on your mast. Your 2M antenna is better on top from a wind loading
perspective.

73,

Lou, W0FK