Re: [TowerTalk] Please remove my address from the list

To: Dan Zimmerman N3OX <n3ox@n3ox.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Please remove my address from the list
From: Jack Brindle <jackbrindle@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 09:31:10 -0700
Why not just go to the list archives where you have nice tools to
separate the threads?

The other suggestion for those receiving too much email is to change
your setting to receive the digest.

Individuals can handle their own account maintenance. When you
subscribed you received an email pointing you at your setup page. I
seem to remember that a reminder is sent out for this list every
month. Use the info in there to go to the web page and set your
preferences or unsubscribe if that is what you really want. If you
don't have the information email, a good place to start looking is at
the bottom of each list email...

There are a lot of tools to make email lists a lot easier to work
with. Learning to use them is lots of fun, and life is much easier
after you do!

Jack Brindle, W6FB