[TowerTalk] off topic post

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] off topic post
From: jim Jarvis <jimjarvis@optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 08:51:48 -0400
If anyone on here has knowledge of early makers of spark keys or
early landline keys, please contact me directly, off-reflector.

I'm attempting to identify the origins of my first key... now
determined to
be an historical artifact dating to 1914 or so, but of undetermined
origin.
Reputed to have been purchased used in 1929 at a radio row store in NYC,
and given to me with my novice ticket, in 1958.

Specifically, former associates or employees of F.B. Chambers or J.H.
Bunnell,
or of W.E.CO may hold clues about pieces of this puzzle.

Let's leave the reflector in peace, beyond this disturbance.
Thanks, in advance.

n2ea@arrl.net