Re: [TowerTalk] HyGain Hy-Tower parts request

To: <k6xyz@sbcglobal.net>, <antennas@mailman.qth.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] HyGain Hy-Tower parts request
From: John Hensley <w5jv@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 17:18:55 +0000
Hi Dave,
MFJ.  At present their HyGain operation is a fiasco set on the shelf while
theone or two people involved bring in yet another brand: Mosley.  I've tried
forweeks to get the parts for the Hy-Tower base, spent dozens of phone calls
tothem only to be finally told "Look, we don't even have the parts yet. Nobody
is getting anything".
My contractor is pouring a slab next week and wanted to do the Hy-Tower baseat
the same time.  But without the base there's no way to do it.