Re: [TowerTalk] New Rohn catalog

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] New Rohn catalog
From: W2RU - Bud Hippisley <W2RU@frontiernet.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 12:41:42 -0500
On Nov 18, 2009, at 11:37 AM, K7LXC@aol.com wrote:

> Howdy, TowerTalkians --
>
> The new Rohn catalog is finally out - only a couple  of months late.
> You can call and get a free copy by calling Stephanie....

As I suspected, Stephanie has been deluged with telephone calls since
Steve's posting.  I suggested to her that she let me publish her e-
mail address on TowerTalk so that she doesn't have to get bogged down
in calling people back.   Needless to say, she was quite receptive to
the idea.  If you would like a new Rohn catalog, send an e-mail with
your name and full postal service mailing address to "stephanie [dot]
tisdale [at] rohnnet [dot] com".  Of course, remove the quotation
marks and replace the bracketed terms with their keyboard equivalents.

Bud, W2RU