Re: [TowerTalk] Question: Can a TH6 be converted to a TH7 Beam ?

To: John Hensley <w5jv@hotmail.com>,<antennas@mailman.qth.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Question: Can a TH6 be converted to a TH7 Beam ?
From: N4NW <n4nw@n4nw.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 09:15:21 -0500
I have a TH6 and recently installed a TH7.

The only difference between the two is the TH7 has an additional
driven element to increase band-width.

If you are only going to use it for one end of the band or the other
then not much point of making the mod.

I find that my TH6 covers all the band that I use both CS and phone
for DX without a problem.

The 7 does not have any more gain or better F/B than the 6 in my
experience, just more weight.

73's Tom, N4NW