Re: [TowerTalk] Isolated Mode Antenna Technology

To: "TowerTalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Isolated Mode Antenna Technology
From: "Larry" <lknain@nc.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 22:40:24 -0500
Your comment made me look at the article. I didn't read the whole thing
but it looks to me like they are trying to do diversity reception with a
single "solid state" antenna. Diversity reception is traditionally done with
multiple antennas separated by some distance. I am guessing they are
doing this for things like cell phones or wireless links.

"Meanderline" sounds like a survey kind of thing which I think is where a
property line may  follow a river boundary and perhaps they are applying
a similar terminology to the items of the antenna (on a substrate?).

73, Larry  W6NWS