[TowerTalk] LPDA question

To: "towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] LPDA question
From: <jacobsen_5@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 19:44:41 -0600
Seasons Greetings to all!!

Somewhere in my not to distant past I remember reading about  "circulazation"
as it applies to Log Periodic Dipole antennas. Now I can't remember where I
read it or how it applied to LPDA's. I think it had something to do with slight
adjustments of element lengths to optimize it, but I've also heard that if you
adjust away from the design lengths you risk totally messing up the antenna.
Any help from any of you for this ageing mind???

Thanks in advance.
Have a safe Holiday.

73 es GDDX
K9WN  Jake