Re: [TowerTalk] Motor Driven vac used in 40M DE?

To: "Richard \(Rick\) Karlquist" <richard@karlquist.com>, "Jim Thomson" <Jim.thom@telus.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Motor Driven vac used in 40M DE?
From: "Gene Fuller" <w2lu@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 11:56:59 -0500
Hi Rick -
Measuring speaker voltage is an easy idea that could be refined by changing
the sig gen  output by known amounts to get a "calibration" curve or, more
conveniently, put sig gen directly into the rx, at greatly reduced level, to
give the same audio output level, to get "calibration" curve.
Gene / W2LU