[TowerTalk] 6 pack relays.

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 6 pack relays.
From: "Jim Thomson" <Jim.thom@telus.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2010 06:02:18 -0800
Does anyone have the part number of the relays used in the 6-pack? We have
intermittent problems at KP2 with a 6-pack. Usually cleaning the relays once
in a while alleviates any problems during the contest. Maybe there is an
enclosed relay that would be better for salt environments and is a direct
replacement?

73,
N2TK, Tony

I just pulled out my two spare relays,  and see NO number's, letter's or
anything on em.
Perhaps email  Jay  at AS.

Do u have the plastic dust cover's on them ??   I found a few of the cover's..
and think
they either don't fit at all, due to the board, or something else.

Later... Jim   VE7RF