Re: [TowerTalk] Fw: Six pak problems

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Fw: Six pak problems
From: "Jorge Diez - CX6VM" <cx6vm.jorge@adinet.com.uy>
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2010 16:16:42 -0200
Well,

I removed the keepers the day I received the 6-pak, not 2 weeks ago when I
had a problem with one relay. Jay told me to remove the keepers and I told
him that I did the first day I have the 6-pack.  We opened at and clean the
contacts of this relays and now seems is OK.

But is not working "perfect" since I have this problem with the SWR I see in
my radio meter that I not see in my external Diamond SX-100 SWR and power
meter.

And about the bandmaster is still another problem I am trying to fix. When I
use the bandmaster I cannot get the N1MM or Win-Test following the
frequencies and band changes.

73,
Jorge
CX6VM