Re: [TowerTalk] Tri-Ex REMOTE control

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tri-Ex REMOTE control
From: "Al Williams" <alwilliams@olywa.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 09:15:06 -0800
I would like a simplified remote control i.e. one that would allow me to
move out from under the beam(s) as the tower height is changed.  I am a bit
uneasy holding on to the switch at the tower base while it is moving with
all the clanking going on.   I would like to replace the momentary switch
with a similar but not momentary switch with the position being up or down
and then apply the voltage.  If anyone knows of a specific switch
replacement I will appreciate the identification and where it is available?
Am I too much a "fraidy cat"?

k7puc