Re: [TowerTalk] FW: Guy article in CQ

To: "'N1MM'" <tfwagner@snet.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] FW: Guy article in CQ
From: "Rex Lint" <rex@lint.mv.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 15:46:20 -0500
Tom, et. al.,

A couple of field days ago we put up a tower with one of the anchors
reeeeaaaalll far away: they guys on this side were very long.

When we tightened all the guys, the long ones were "looser" then the others
- they sagged like crazy.  But, we cranked away with the come-along, and
finally the tower BENT OVER at the lower guy point.

Out take-away was, "Keep all sets of guys symmetric."

      -Rex-

       K1HI
       Rex Lint
       Merrimack, NH