Re: [TowerTalk] WTB: Large HF Log Periodic

To: "Tower and HF antenna construction topics." <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] WTB: Large HF Log Periodic
From: "Dino Darling" <dino@kx6d.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 12:18:13 -0700
I asked for a 10-30 only, so 30 meters is covered.  I have a simple
2-element for 40, which I recommend over what basically comes out to
only a rotatable dipole for 40 on the log.

Your issue will be wind loading on your mountain top.  Make sure you
check it all out before you buy!  I assume you already have the tower so
check the specs on that before loading it up with antennas!

Dino - KX6D