Re: [TowerTalk] HDX 72' Tower

To: "'Tower and HF antenna construction topics.'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] HDX 72' Tower
From: "Art Trampler" <atrampler@att.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 11:36:26 -0600
Maybe the taxes in California have them conditioned to "sharing."

By the way, if you like to search Craigslist but hate the fact you have to
look at different areas, there is a program called Craigspal.  It was
guaranteed malware free, and I believe that to be true. Just gives you easy
options to define your geographic interest and hit "Start Search" once.

73,
Art