[TowerTalk] Aluminum Tubing

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Aluminum Tubing
From: Stan Stockton <k5go@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 23:52:16 -0500
Earlier this evening I hooked up a wireless keyboard and mouse and used my TV
as a monitor.  Relaxing on the couch to see how it worked, I checked my e-mail
and responded to a post by David, HK1A, regarding antennas.  I meant to send
that  e-mail directly to him instead of to the reflector and was somewhat
horrified to see I had accidentally sent it to both.

Please accept my apology for a message that would have been much different if I
had wanted to send it to the reflector.

I guess I need to get a larger TV or move the couch a few feet closer.   :-)

73...Stan, K5GO