Re: [TowerTalk] Red-Tailed Hawks

To: "Tower and HF antenna construction topics." <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Red-Tailed Hawks
From: Richard Hill <rehill@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2010 09:17:42 -0800
Hi Doug.  I would recommend checking with local warden to let them know
what you are doing and to keep them informed.  They may offer advice or
assistance.  The fact that you have allowed the birds to nest for a long
time with out problems will probably work to your advantage.  Be a bird
lover with a job to do.  You probably want to avoid having some passerby
hear or see something and call the warden and catch them by surprise.  A
heavy jacket, gloves and a hard hat may be good insurance.

Rich
NU6T