Re: [TowerTalk] UHF connectors for LMR-600, I have loads of em..new.

To: "Tower and HF antenna construction topics." <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] UHF connectors for LMR-600, I have loads of em..new.
From: navydude1962@yahoo.com
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 03:05:46 +0000
From: Jim Thomson
Sender: towertalk-bounces@contesting.com
To: towertalk@contesting.com
ReplyTo: Tower and HF antenna construction topics.
Sent: Feb 9, 2010 19:02

I think roger wanted  UHF  connectors for LMR-600 ?

I bought a load of em a few yrs ago... and never used em.

I use 7-16 Dins these days... so the MALE  UHF  connectors  for the
LMR-600  are now  surplus to my needs.    I'd have to dig around on my shelves
for
em.   I believe I bought 12-20 of them at least.   They were Teflon /silver
types...
made by times  microwave.   They were not crimp types.  5.5 ga  center
conductor  had to be
soldered.    I THINK the braid   was pinched between 2 x ring collets.

I think, at the time, I got a big qty, and got a bulk price  for them all. If
anybody is
interested, contact me directly.

Later... Jim   VE7RF