Re: [TowerTalk] C-19XR or Skyhawk?

To: "Tower and HF antenna construction topics." <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] C-19XR or Skyhawk?
From: "Gene Smar" <ersmar@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 00:18:42 -0500
Neil:

     I have had the Skyhawk up on my tower since 2001.  It went together
well - I even enjoyed pop riveting all the elements.  When I got it on top
of the tower the SWR curves were as spec'd - below 2:1 over all of the 20
and 15M bands, plus up to 29 MHz.  There were no adjustments needed based on
where I wanted the best SWR to fall. That was my main concern when I
selected my Yagi - I didn't want to have to compromise on the bandwidth.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F