Re: [TowerTalk] HAM M SERIES INTERNAL LUG WIRE COLOR PIN OUT

To: "'Tower and HF antenna construction topics.'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] HAM M SERIES INTERNAL LUG WIRE COLOR PIN OUT
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 02:27:25 -0500
Beware!  The colors are  not all the same.  Trace the circuit
and never trust the colors.  The circuit is not that complex
and is relatively easy to trace since you're really looking
at: two wires for the brake (1 & 2), rotate left (6), rotate
right (5), pot (3 & 7) and capacitor (4 & 8).

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV