Re: [TowerTalk] Trouble mounting T-2X

To: TOWERTALK@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Trouble mounting T-2X
From: Cqtestk4xs@aol.com
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 12:41:53 EDT
I'm not sure what type of problem you're facing, but I do have one
recommendation.  Before you put the bolts in I would suggest that you give  the
threads of the bolt a good coating at white lithium grease or a good coating
of Noalox.  The bolts have a way of "welding" themselves to the body of the
rotor.  More than one guy has had the unforturnate experience of trying to
take the bolt out and then have the head snap off (me included).  This has
never happened to me when using the above.

Bill KH7XS/K4XS