[TowerTalk] stacking two 40-2CD or three??

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] stacking two 40-2CD or three??
From: "Jorge Diez - CX6VM" <cx6vm.jorge@adinet.com.uy>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 14:29:43 -0300
Hello,

I want to know about the best height for a pair of 40-2CD in stack in a new
tower.

Wich is the best height of the antenna for best performance and wich is the
distance between two  40-2CD  for best results.

What about adding a 3rd 40-2CD in the future. Will modify the space between
the other two antennas?  For example if it´s good to have two stacked at 150
and 100 ft, then I can add another one at 50 ft, or not?

I am not sure if a 40-2CD at 50 height will help me here very far from USA
and Europe so maybe will be better a stack of TWO antennas instead of three,
what do you think?

Thanks in advance

73,

Jorge