[TowerTalk] Greound Rod

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Greound Rod
From: "Tom Ed Moore\(k5bm\)" <k5bm@swbell.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 12:11:42 -0500
I have been using a slim homemade t-post driver for years. Use hard drawn
copper hammered almost together on one end.  Use salt , urine or any good
electrolyte in the top opening. It leeches into the earth and is great!. The
top gets smashed a bit with the driver, but just cut it off and add a good
tinned braid strap. Fortunately I do not have rocky soil.

Tom-k5bm

"Life is not how long you live, it's how long you enjoy how you live."

                                 Tom Ed Moore