Re: [TowerTalk] Cutting a section of tower

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Cutting a section of tower
From: TexasRF@aol.com
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 09:20:30 EDT
This ain't hard guys. If you have a Sawsall , you use it. If you have a
grinder, you use it. If you have a hacksaw, you use it. If you have nothing,
then you go to Home Depot and decide which option you want to buy or see a
friend or neighbor to borrow a tool.

Anyone struggling with a problem like this needs to get some help from
friends with experience.

73 to all,
Gerald K5GW

In a message dated 4/2/2010 2:13:25 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net writes:

Roger (K8RI) wrote:
> Cqtestk4xs@aol.com  wrote:
>
>> I always use a grinding blade on my  circular saw.  It cuts  like butter
>> through  25.
>>

> So does a plain old hand held hacksaw when it comes to 25G. It's very
> easy to cut.

I should have added you can  probably cut all thee legs off in less than
30 seconds with a little  practice. <:-))

73

Roger (K8RI)