Re: [TowerTalk] TOWAIR query - proximity to airport, FCC and FAA regist

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TOWAIR query - proximity to airport, FCC and FAA registration
From: Greg <ab7r@cablespeed.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2010 20:20:19 -0700
I use to live north of the air station by Deception Pass.  I could swear
they were using my roof as a bombing target at 500ft AGL.  Lived there
for about 10 years and never did get use to it at 2am.  Now I live south
of town and if anything other than a helo flies overhead someone is
lost.  :)

73
Greg - AB7R
Retired CPO