Re: [TowerTalk] Yet another Hazer Guying Question

To: "Tower and HF antenna construction topics." <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Yet another Hazer Guying Question
From: "Richard (Rick) Karlquist" <richard@karlquist.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2010 09:46:16 -0700
You can get around this problem if you use a track
mounted Hazer (I think GME calls it the Hazer 7).
Used in conjunction with two or more levels of guying, you
always have at least one set of guys in place.  The
track system also gets around the requirement that the
tower be dimensionally near perfect.

Rick N6RK