Re: [TowerTalk] Rotor on the verge of failure?

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rotor on the verge of failure?
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 20:41:21 -0400
I think that you should have used Yaesu's largest rotator for that antenna
load or something even stronger.  It costs more initially, but it saves
money and aggravation in the long run.  At my P40A station used a Yaesu
G-2800DXA to turn a  homebrew 4el 20m - 36' boom and a 2el 40m Optibeam and
it held up fine for a number of years (except for a lot of corrosion) in
Aruba's constant wind.

John KK9A