Re: [TowerTalk] Will-Burt pneumatic mast repair

To: "Tower and HF antenna construction topics." <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Will-Burt pneumatic mast repair
From: van wd8aam <vlincoln@frontiernet.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 15:41:28 +0000
I have a mast, 80 foot, pneumatic driven, not used in 30 years.

My understanding is that the seals are leather, and deteriorate
quickly.  I have never looked into renovation.

Anybody want it?
will sell for scrap aluminum value.  $100
weighs about 6oo pounds, stored on carrier, also aluminum.

van lincoln
wd8aam