Re: [TowerTalk] HFTA and diferent bands antennas

To: "Tower and HF antenna construction topics." <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] HFTA and diferent bands antennas
From: Stan Stockton <k5go@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 07:41:04 -0500
Jorge,

HFTA assumes nominal gain figures for antennas containing a certain
number of elements for a certain band.  It does not model the
performance characteristics of a particular antenna design for those
antennas or other structures of different lengths like antennas for
another band.  You would have to use EZNec or another NEC based
program to do that.

73...stan, K5GO

Sent from Stan's IPhone

On Apr 24, 2010, at 7:28 AM, "Jorge Diez - CX6VM" <cx6vm.jorge@adinet.com.uy