Re: [TowerTalk] Spanish-language conversation on baluns, antennas

To: "Tower and HF antenna construction topics." <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Spanish-language conversation on baluns, antennas
From: Hector Garcia XE2K <j_hector_garcia@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 09:12:36 -0700 (PDT)
I will not trow more FUEL to this topic ( but really will love  to do it)

The thing is that sometimes  we made  the mistake to  do not delete the
towertalk  email  and just not  add the interested email
when we answer in Spanish,  YES we break a lot the "rule".  because we
communicate better in our language or we just have more time
in this reflector and know the answer or the idea to some basic stuff.

For those that are limited in other language , mi recommendation is  waste your
money in Rosseta  Stone  or just save hundreds of
dollar  using the  Google Translator   or just  the delete key.

Thank you guys what  take the time to answer all those basic  questions and
doubts   that we sometime  ask,

Sharing your knowledge and experiences is great, helps others  all over the
world to have more fun  with the radio.

We = spanish, french, italian, portuguese etc etc spoken people that belong to
the reflector

we use the translator very often .
also the automatic spelling correction tool.

 J. Hector Garcia XE2K / AD6D
Mexicali B.C  DM22fp
P.O.Box 73
El Centro CA 92244-0073