Re: [TowerTalk] Adivce Using Irrigation Pipe

To: "Phil Chambley" <pchambley@gmail.com>, "Tower and HF antenna construction topics." <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Adivce Using Irrigation Pipe
From: "Gene Fuller" <w2lu@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 22:42:59 -0400
Hi Phil -

Just a suggestion you might want to loolk into - Evergreen trees have had a
reputation of having an adverse affect on the operation of verticals. You
might want eo look into it before you become too committed to your proposed
4 square in the midst of many pine trees.  This is from what I have read in
the past and also heard. Perhaps others in the group could add to it for
your benifit.

Gene / W2LU