Re: [TowerTalk] How to reach SteppIR

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] How to reach SteppIR
From: "Mike" <noddy1211@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 15:14:48 -0700
There does not seem much purpose to go out to Trade Shows to get more
business and then lose twice what you gain through poor customer service.

Other small companies seem to manage to have someone at home answering the
telephone and dealing with problems.  If it's a problem to contact them when
in the USA, imagine how frustrating it must be if you live in another
country.

There have been promises that the situation will get better every year, but
there are still the same problems.

In this day and age you are able to pick up a telephone call or email
anywhere in the civilized world, so there is no excuse.

Mike, K6BR