Re: [TowerTalk] Warning text

To: <hanslg@aol.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Warning text
From: "Gene Smar" <ersmar@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 18:21:09 -0400
Hans:

     I doubt that a sign will truly scare away a determined trespasser.
What you might do instead is install anti-climb devices on the bottom
section of tower.  These can be objects such as steel panels, often
available through your tower manufacturer, that bolt to the bottom section,
or barbed wire wrapped around it for ten feet or so.

     Having a sign such as <Danger: High Voltage> or <Radioactive> or
<Biohazard> on your property for all your neighbors to see may actually open
up a whole raft of other problems for you.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F