Re: [TowerTalk] painting DOM

To: Mark Robinson <markrob@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] painting DOM
From: n9lah@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 18:11:37 +0000 (UTC)

Sorry Mike for the dupe. i meant to replay to all.

I have a new 1026 DOM 2" OD .25 wall mast in the garage ready to go up this
spring (more likely summer). My neighbor has a body shop and sprayed it with
POR 15 and used their 1 part topcoat in silver. It seems to be pretty stout,
but as I said it is still in the garage. I will try to remember to report back
after it has been out in the weather. If I remember correctly, the POR 15
coating is not UV resistant and has to have a top coat applied over it.

Phil

N9LAH