[TowerTalk] The Art and Science of Lightning Protection.....Uman.

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] The Art and Science of Lightning Protection.....Uman.
From: "John E. Cleeve" <g3jvc@jcleeve.idps.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 01:46:41 +0100
Further to my posting regarding free downloads..I did say "appears to be
available" in my posting, however, I have now trawled back a hundred or so,
from the 22000 plus entries, without success and as several group members
have also found, entering the details into the search facility takes you
back to Google..I apologise to the group for posting the link in the first
place, for it would now appear to be just a time wasting
exercise....sincerely, John G3JVC.