Re: [TowerTalk] Two Wires Antennas, One feed line

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Two Wires Antennas, One feed line
From: "Roger (K8RI)" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 14:33:11 -0400

On 6/15/2010 12:34 PM, n8de@thepoint.net wrote:
> This has been covered in depth over the past few months re: 40m/80m.

Are you sure.  I tend to take things literally and he asked about "two
separate antennas". Even though multi band the fan dipole to me is one
antenna.
He may have meant something like the fan dipole, but that was not the
way it was worded.

Two individual antennas can be fed with one feed line, but it may get a
bit complicated if bother are not at the same feed point.

73

Roger (K8RI)