[TowerTalk] Antenna switch choices

To: towertalk reflector <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Antenna switch choices
From: Mike <nf4l@nf4l.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 18:15:42 -0400
I have a 6M yagi and a SteppIR on my tower, as well as a couple of
slopers. The HF coax comes down the tower to a tower mounted Rat Pack
remote switch. The 6M coax runs straight from the antenna to the K3 (2
antenna ports).

I'm getting a new amp that covers HF and 6M but has only 1 antenna
connector, so I'm going to have to do something different with the 6M coax.

Either cut it and put it on the Rat Pack, and have only 1 coax coming
into the shack, or put a manual switch in the shack to switch between 6
and HF.

First consideration is for which scheme has the least loss. Opinions?

73, Mike NF4L