[TowerTalk] Yaesu G-1000DXA Rotator Measurements

To: TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Yaesu G-1000DXA Rotator Measurements
From: Marinus Willemstijn <zs6maw@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 16:53:17 +0200
Good Day

I wonder if someone can assist me. One of my connections in the shack broke
and I did not take the colors of the pins so in short the problem is that I
do not know which wire is which going to the rotator. Now I cannot connect
the rotator to the rotator without dropping my tower.

Is there a way as with HyGain rotators to measure the wires going to the
rotor of the the Yaesu G-1000DXA to determine which are wires 1 - 6.

I would appreciate any help as I have searched the internet and cannot find
anything in this regard. There is also nothing shown in the manual.

Thank you in advance.

--
Marinus Willemstijn
ZS6MAW