[Amps] Samsung software

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Samsung software
From: "John E. Cleeve" <g3jvc@jcleeve.idps.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 18:13:33 +0100
Totally off topic.I know.But I am desperate.

I own ten Samsung SyncMaster 320P 32" LCD displays, and I wish to connect
them as a multi display video wall. To this end, Samsung provided a disc
with the RS232 MDC software, with each display when new, but mine were not
new, I bought a complete video wall display "as seen" and the MDC discs are
missing. I have spent the past week attempting to find a source of
replacement MDC discs from within Samsung UK and Samsung USA, but without
success.

 My question for the group, does any member have these professional LCD
displays in use at corporate business locations, or contact with the pro AV
providers, in order that perhaps a copy of the 320P MDC disc could be
borrowed, so that a copy of the disc could made for my use. There must be
hundreds of the original discs, discarded after the unpacking and initial
installations, and now gathering dust..somewhere.

Once again I apologise for taking the space, but I would be most grateful
for any assistance, and of course, reasonable costs would be reimbursed, I
look forward, hopefully, to a positive response in due course. Sincerely,
John G3JVC.