Re: [TowerTalk] US Tower not answering emails

To: "Jim McDonald" <jim@n7us.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] US Tower not answering emails
From: "Pete-N4KW" <n4kwpete@centurylink.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 16:23:23 -0400
I would also have to say that I have had excellent service from US Tower.  I
had my HDX572 for a little over a year and was having a problem.  I emailed
them and spoke to them many times over the phone.  They requested pictures
which I sent to them.  I was later informed that they would be available to
travel to my residence and asses my problem.  We scheduled a time frame and
prior to their arrival tools and parts arrived.    When they arrived they
were very cordial and professional and took care of my problem.  They
completely checked out my tower, made some minor adjustments to my limit
switches and answered any and all my questions.  I thoroughly enjoyed their
visit and could not have asked for any better service than they provided.

I had an issue with the tilt over winch handle, one phone call and a
replacement was on its way.

I have found that I get better results over the telephone and an occasional
update letter than I do by email, but that is my experience.  Good luck and
I am sure if you ever get to meet them you will be impressed.  I know I
sound like a public relations person working for the company but no I am not
associated with them in any way.

73 Pete N4KW