[TowerTalk] US TOWER CUSTOMER SERVICE

To: "<towertalk@contesting.com>" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] US TOWER CUSTOMER SERVICE
From: "Dale M. Schwartz" <dale@immlawfirm.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 16:36:24 +0000
Vicky at US Tower is one of the most helpful customer service people I have
ever come in contact with. She has responded to me a number of times by taking
small orders (for extra bolts so I could move the tower; a replacement for an
ancient limiter switch; etc.). In addition, she sent me quotes for a new tower;
schematics for my motor control box; and she gave me the cell phone number for
the chief engineer for my type of tower-- all this in spite of the fact that I
had bought a tower that was 9 years old from another ham!  How much better
service could you ask for???
     When I posted here something about one of their winches that was broken,
the president of US Tower contacted me to find out what went wrong! He said he
didn't want any of his products failing. I explained to him that we banged up
the winch in moving the tower 90 miles to my QTH and that it wasn't the winch's
fault. A $70 replacement winch solved my problem.
    So let's give credit where credit is due. I hope your mileage doesn't vary
<g>.
              K4ROZ