Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 91, Issue 84 SURGE Protection Sprc

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 91, Issue 84 SURGE Protection Sprcial
From: Mike Fatchett <mike@mallardcove.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2010 21:18:29 -0600
Meter readers?  What are those.

My rurual MT home has a sending device that tells the Power Company how
much juice I am using.

In Colorado they just installed some new gadget that allows them to
drive by close to the area and read the meter.  I wonder why they don't
have a system like in Montana, probably the complexity of a metro area
grid vs a small rural system.

Mike W0MU