[TowerTalk] Power Distribution

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Power Distribution
From: "Milan Dlabač" <ok1awz.milan@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2010 10:17:39 +0200
OK Jim,

But let me tell You, that most of family houses in Europe (even in Czech
rep.) - probably more than 90% of family houses have 3 - phase  power system
as normal way.Peak input power of my house is around 20 kW - including heat
pump, washer, dryier, el.stove, ham radio  and etc. and still we have input
circuit breaker 3x32A.I thing, that this is normal modern way how to do it.I
can not imagine 200A input circuit breaker .Your system is older and I
understand, that rebuilding could be quite expansive.

Excuse me, this is my point of viuw.

73   Milan ok1awz

Ing.Milan Dlabač

tepelná čerpadla Buderus