To: <towertalk@contesting.com>, "'GALE STEWARD'" <k3nd@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 92, Issue 32
From: "William B. Stacy" <wstacy@wildblue.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 15:26:17 -0500
Hi, Gale:

Assuming that your dipole is a single wire, right-click on the end you wish
to rotate.  This will give you a popup menu.  The next to the last item is
Elevation Rotate End.  Click on that, and then enter the rotation, -45 (in
this case), and click OK.  Voila!  The selected end of your antenna should
be 45 degrees lower than the other end.  It sure beats looking up trig
functions and trying to remember which one goes where.  :-)

73,
Bill, N5TU

Message: 4