Re: [TowerTalk] Prelube 19 ?

To: K0DAN <k0dan@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Prelube 19 ?
From: Robert Harmon <k6uj@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 21:28:38 -0700
Dan,
The skin I believe he stalking about is the skin Prelube 19 evidently leaves on
the surface of the cable.
I specifically asked about treating galvanized wire rope,  I don't know what
that has to do with telescoping poles, hi,hi.
I know the Prelube 6 is a good tried and true product, I think I will stick
with it.  I'm thru with investigating something better
unless someone else comes along with actual usage information on these other
formulations.   (I don't want to
gum up my telescoping poles, hi,hi)

73,
Bob