Re: [TowerTalk] Preferred Come Along or Puller?

To: "'Dino Darling'" <dino@kx6d.com>, "Ed Richardson" <Ed_richardson@shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Preferred Come Along or Puller?
From: "Dick Green WC1M" <wc1m73@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 14:24:11 -0400
My favorite come-along is the Lug-All:

http://www.hoistsdirect.com/lug-all%20cable%20hoists.htm

(I didn't get mine from that vendor -- just a convenient Google result. Don't
recall where I got mine.)

It's expensive, but the build quality is excellent. I use inexpensive
hardware-store come-alongs for non-critical work like tensioning guys. But
where safety may be an issue, like hoisting antennas, tensioning antenna tram
lines or raising masts, I go with the Lug-All.

73, Dick WC1M