Re: [TowerTalk] XM240 to Moxon

To: DF3KV <df3kv@t-online.de>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] XM240 to Moxon
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 15:12:23 -0400
I don't think EZNEC tells you the whole story, in this case - I would
expect that high yagi to give you much better signals into the West
Coast by virtue of the lower angle of radiation.  This problem would be
duck soup for MultiNEC, which combined antenna patterns with propagation
data and produced coverage maps - too bad it's off the market now.

73, Pete N4ZR

The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com
reversebeacon.blogspot.com,